HOLIDAY ART – CLAY LAB – LET’S CREATE CUPCAKES
SUITABLE FOR FOLLOWING AGE GROUPS: YEAR 1-YEAR 6
SPECIAL HOLIDAY PRICE: $45 per child
LIMITED TO 10 SPOTS
- CLAY LAB – HAND BUILDING USING AIR DRY CLAY – CUPCAKE CONTAINERS
- ART – if time allows, drawing
- air dry clay per child
- art supplies
- writing/drawing supplies
WHAT TO BRING:
- water bottle
- snack – please, NO NUTS
- children to please wear old clothing or bring along their own art smock (*optional)
- journal or notebook to write in
- favourite sketch pad to draw in (*optional – drawing paper will be supplied if your child doesn’t have a sketchbook)
Hey mini artists … are you ready to bliss out now that the holidays have arrived? How would you like to create your own air-dry clay cupcake containers to stash your special, small keepsakes.
This workshop is 2 hours long and will be divided into two parts: Clay Play – Drawing/Sketching. If time allows, we just may get the chance to play a game, too. Fun. Hands-on. Confidence building.
StoryBox Arts is a great space to grow in both artistic skills and friendships. We work in small groups. Please be prompt, both, at drop-off and pick-up times.
We offer an afterschool workshop for Year 1 through to Year 6 during the school terms. Please refer to the calendar for specific days and times. If there are available places, you can join at any time during the term. Please contact Debbie if you have any further questions via the CONTACT form on our website.
REGISTER AND BOOK: On our website
Thank you for choosing to join in the fun at StoryBox Arts.